[FC] Wanted Anything Rampside Or Dealer Installed Parts!

Paul Steinberg noahsarkinc at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 25 22:07:03 EST 2011

I have gas heater parts.. both NOS and used.  Also have NOS drivers door
shell, both chrome and painted bumper guards, tissue boxes, over 12,000 NOS
parts.  Two years ago, it was over 20,000, and I have been selling them off
wholesale in large lots. Be specific in your requests, and make me an offer
on the parts.  Shipping is always extra.  Paul in CT