[FC] 64 Van has been SOLD

Andy . rumbleseat66 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 30 16:03:37 EST 2011

Just wanted to get the word out that the 1964 Van I had advertised has been sold.

I tried to be as fair as possible and sell it to the first guy that actually committed to buy it.

Sorry to those who were very interested but holding off for any number of reasons.

I priced it for a quick no haggle sale and that is what happened.  Maybe should've asked more.

Don't worry, I have more barn finds that I will sell soon.  Please wait until I am ready to post pictures to inquire about them.

Thanks for all the interest and the forum - this list is a real asset to Corvair fans.

Andy