[FC] Corvan on TV

Jimmy Harris harrisjimmy60 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 2 20:51:29 EST 2011

Hello All, My wife loves HGTV so I was watchin with her and just as I
was gettin ready to leave, out of the corner of my eye I thought I saw
a CORVAN. They were redoing a front yard and right in middle front of
the lawn was a CORVAN. It had fungus and dirt all over. I sat back
 down and later in the show they had to move it out of the way ( I don't
know how much they had to do to it if any) and it CRANKED RIGHT UP,
smoked a little bit and drove into the sunset. HA HA    Didn't know
if anyone seen it or it may be old news. Interesting.

64 110 buneduggy only one running
64 110 8door corvan in process
63 150 spyder conv. next on to do list