[FC] Corvair Alignment (was: Tire question)

Mike Clark mclark67 at charter.net
Fri Feb 4 15:45:48 EST 2011

I'm guessing that if the mechanic involved himself in replacing the rear
suspension in something as odd as a Corvair truck he would be fairly
confident in his abilities, and if not should have been professional enough
to say, I don't know anything about that I won't do it.  A guy takes on a
job, that's his claim that he knows what he's doing.

Regardless, what if his shoddy work had caused and accident, bad or
otherwise?  His caboose would have been in the sling, that's for sure.  Two
calls.  First to the BBB.  Second to a new mechanic.

Mike