[FC] Engine block

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Jan 6 20:30:31 EST 2011

Not so - I assume you are referring to the hole for the FC filler tube.  That hole is in the block, not the rear cover.

Mike, if that's a 164 inch replacement engine, that case would be the ideal starting point for your new engine since it will accept an FC oil filler.  You can tell what it is for sure by taking off the top cover and looking for the reliefs for the rod bolts.

--Bryan