[FC] Bed cover for Rampside

p rundog prundog at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 17 12:36:36 EST 2011

Got a '62 Rampside being restored -- body work & paint to be done soon.  It's
the rainy season here in Northern CA, so thinking of tonneau cover or other bed
cover solution.

Of course, the Rampy isn't a "standard" bed size, so one can't just order a bed
cover that is made for Ford Rangers and other common trucks these days.  Also,
since the bed's so long, am wondering if a soft tonneau cover would droop too
much in the middle.

I can use a tarp as a temp solution, of course.  But would like something nicer
for longer term.  Would like to get info on what vendors have any of you Rampy
owners used?   there are places online that say they will do custom covers, but
I'd prefer to go to a vendor that one of you has used and recommends

thanks

Pete R
Los Gatos, CA