[FC] VERY NICE 62 RAMPY ESTATE SALE IN SNOWY NY

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Wed Jan 19 07:35:52 EST 2011

i just got a small amount of info about a very nice restored 62 rampy for
sale near pulaski NY. the wife is talking @$13,500 for it. it has won awards
at  AACA meets around this area. it is white with red band , has a sun roof
 installed.  i only have one recent picture , but if i search my puter ,
there are more , OR if you are really interested , i may be able to go take
more  . it is @35 miles from me or more , and in the area of the most snow in
the  country...off the east end of the lake.
 email address is of the guy  (Al Garish ) taking care of the  estate.
there are other high dollar cars involved .

Tim if anyone has a question they can reach me at 315 668 2066 or email
_dadgerisch at gmail.com_ (mailto:dadgerisch at gmail.com)

regards, tim colson