[FC] Question About Nos Pleasurizer Shocks!

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Sun Jan 30 13:07:22 EST 2011

 The only real way to control that bounce, or lack there of, because the front springs are way to stiff is to make a spring change. The only way to make a real change in how the front behaves is to change the springs and shocks as a kit. Doing this will lower the front of the van and also make it ride like a Cadillac. On bumps where you used to hit your head on the ceiling you will now think to yourself, what was that?

OH, cutting the original springs will only make the front stiffer and worse on bumps.

Ken Hand
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com