[FC] tunes in the GB

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Thu Jul 7 13:53:27 EDT 2011

2 rear speakers   (6X9 are best) in the cardboard corners in the  rear.
wires will tuck along the top edge with a little work. then i would  put 2
smaller 4"  speakers in the dash , or under the seat in 4 inch  plastic elbows
with foam tucked behind them. i did this in a brier a long time  ago with an
eight track and it sounded very good. dont bother with door speakers  ,
even if you have seen factory , this is NOT a good setup in older doors
without a lot of work..
regards, Tim Colson

In a message dated 7/7/2011 12:27:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,