[FC] Fc carpet

wern3 at juno.com wern3 at juno.com
Mon Jul 18 21:17:46 EDT 2011

Re: carpet in RampyNo problem Ed. The carpet was of excellent quality and the fit was superb. It is humid here in SW Ohio and You can readilysee why these corvairs rusted badly under those rubber mats. I have a rubber - backed  rug in front of my workbench and when i pick it up it is wet underneath, so Carpet in the truck is important. I plan on doing a similar thing in the load bed. I will get a carpet roll - end and cut it to fit in the low well area to protect the painted floor. Tim