[FC] FC battery

gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Fri Jul 22 14:57:09 EDT 2011

I am using a NAPA group 51R battery.
More cold cranking amps, not as long as the original, but it fits in there.
This is the "common" replacement for those not going concours original.
Be sure and get the "R" designation so the posts are positioned properly.

I like the NAPA battery, as I get more life out of them than a wally world battery, and most NAPA people "have a clue" so to speak when you deal with them.

There are good brands of batteries, and there are poor brands.

Gary Swiatowy