[FC] Wanted Rampside Truck Corver!

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sun Jul 24 06:57:36 EDT 2011

mine was custom made at a marine canvass shop.
i have seen a better , functional one yet. (that is affordable?.
i REALLY doubt you qwill find a ready made one that works.
i have brought home several damaged ones to play with,including one i cut
down for crampy. the width and the length are just plain different!
Regards , Tim Colson
_http://www.cnycorvair.com/Recall2011_Photos.php?P=2_
(http://www.cnycorvair.com/Recall2011_Photos.php?P=2)

_http://www.corvair.de/n2vzd/_ (http://www.corvair.de/n2vzd/)