[FC] Replacing fuel tank 5/16" rubber line....and fuel gauge

Ron ronh at owt.com
Mon Jul 25 15:57:50 EDT 2011

I agree with you, Joel.  The FC's didn't vapor lock when new and if you
haven't changed anything, they shouldn't now if the system has been
maintained.  An electric pump may compensate for a lack of maintenance and a
big electric pump may compensate for a screwed up system but just correcting
what's wrong is a lot cheaper if you're at all interested in that aspect and
may be easier.
RonH