[FC] NOS or used? Can't be both? On Ebay,it can

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Wed Jun 1 14:29:07 EDT 2011

i have also run into "N O S" items that were not in pristine condition
because of improper storage etc over the years , so i would want good sharp
close pictures if i was thee buyer...so excellent used can be as good as or
better sometimes..
regards, been there   Tim

. So  yes,it can be new,unused,old stock.And be "used". The add is clear on
that  issue.We here on the Corvanatics site can talk like friends but on
the  auctions site  we have to talk like  laywers---