[FC] Tranie oil coolers on a car from a FC

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sat Jun 11 23:17:43 EDT 2011

i did this on my lakewood..which has not been on the road yet. you will
have to cut a car mount to clear the cooler taps. i set an fc bracket on a car
 one for a pattern. drilled 4 holes on corners , then cut the area out with
an  air powered body saw.
not sure if it is really needed , but it cant hurt.
regards, Tim colson

In a message dated 6/11/2011 4:46:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,