[FC] Sloppy steering

Andrew Sego andrew_sego at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 14 09:10:28 EDT 2011

I have found the steering on my van is sloppy because of the joint between the
boomerang and the drag link has some play in it....about 1/6-1/8"  There appears
to be a nylon bushing in the drag link that the bolt from the boomerang goes
thru to attach.  It looks much like a nylon relay rod/pitman arm bushing from a
car.  The center pivot of the boomerang is in good shape as is the forward joint
that goes to the pitman arm.

I have not been able to find this bushing in any of the vendors catalogs.  Is
this part of the boomerang?  Has someone modifed my van with a car part?

Thanks

Andrew Sego