[FC] Cross Postings Again

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Fri Jun 17 09:46:18 EDT 2011

 OK Everyone,

Below is a prime example of the type of posting I was talking about earlier. Look in the header under "original message" and you will see one private email address and two group addresses. Well, guess what? That created work for me because some other person from another group hit "reply all" and sent a message back to everyone, even the individual address. Since someone else posted back and hit "REPLY ALL" also, now they have sent a message to a list they are not a member of and that post now needs approval or rejection by me and what ever other list it was sent to that the person is not a member of.

It only takes a little time of your life to post separate messages, now multiply that by 20 and that is the time it takes me or other moderators to take care of your laziness. What I do and others on these lists is all volunteer stuff. I still have to work for a living.

Please take the time to remove the addresses of the groups you are not a member of. It takes you seconds to do that, it takes me a minute to approve or reject each post.

Thanks everyone, and sorry Tim.

I'm done ranting.

Ken Hand
248-613-8586