[FC] Need help with body tag info

Andrew Sego andrew_sego at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 20 08:48:23 EDT 2011

Thanks guys.  I have seen the CorvairKid Website before. However 62 and 64
colors are different, except some of the standard colors like black and white.

I found a website http://paintref.com/paintref/index.shtml that references the
718 as Flaxen Yellow.  I have also found that 727 is not on their list.  However
I did find that 710, 727, and 745 are codes for Tampico Turquiose Metallic in
59, 60, and 61.  I believe the different numbers are for two tone combinations.

I think the trucks I have are deluxe.  Both have the windshield trim, driver
side arm rests and two sunvisors.  One seat has been recovered but the rest of
them match each other.  The interiors are three tones of grey.

So does anyone have any information on the legality of removing a body tag?

Thanks