[FC] 61 Eight Door Van for sale

Michael Emanuele rampside1 at roadrunner.com
Sat Mar 5 16:13:19 EST 2011

After a lot of hard thought and contemplation I have decide that it,s
time to move on to another project, completing my 69 Monza Ct. I am
offering my Eight Door for sale to the members on the list first. If
there is any interest contact me off list for a complete description and
pics and pricing. This is a very very nice van that can be driven and
shown anywhere. My intentions are to replace the van with a very very
clean Greenbrier of the same caliber as my van.

Thanks in advance for any interest,

Mike Emanuele