[FC] Greenbrier Insurance question

Bob Crawford crawfr at toast.net
Wed Mar 16 13:12:34 EDT 2011

I have insured my Greenbrier for many years under my regular auto liability
policy. To save money, I have recently contacted a few companies
specializing in antique autos. The problem is, and why I always ended up
insuring the FC with the rest of my vehicles, is the limited use provision
(i.e., the vehicle can only be used in club meets or parades).

Probably, like most of us, I use my Greenbrier for lots of practical uses.
Does anyone know of an antique auto insurance company without the
restrictions?

Thanks, Bob C
64 Greenbrier