[FC] Greenbrier Insurance question

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Wed Mar 16 13:33:22 EDT 2011

 Haggerty is pretty good about that. I had them for years on my 65 I drove it whenever I wanted, out of state to different meets, even had a couple of claims. Got the estimates and had a check within a week. Just keep in mind it is for pleasure use, but it always pleased me to drive it!

Ken Hand
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com