[FC] rampy colors

wern3 at juno.com wern3 at juno.com
Thu Mar 17 12:36:44 EDT 2011

PeteI used the kit from Clarks for the door weatherstripping and it went very well. Becareful when you order the part as it is easy to order weatherstripping for the double doors on the side of the van ( I did this 1st time) when you think you are getting the one for the driver and passenger door. I posted pix of my rampy in the seafoam green and white on the "collectible cars" section of the New York Times auto section. Everone loves the combo.Tim '61 Rampy 140 4 sp. (still in the shop)