[FC] Weatherstripping

p rundog prundog at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 19 21:23:56 EDT 2011

JR, Bill, Noah and others

thanks for all your replies.  Turns out we have a local supplierfor the
weatherstrip in San Jose, the Goat Farm (not making this up..)    Although i
don't think i can get the door bump stops from them (can get those from Clarks
or other suppliers).  Have it ordered, hope it will fit.

Truck went into the paint booth yesterday, the Seafoam Green and white looks
awesome!

cheers

Pete R