[FC] Greenbrier Insurance question

gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Fri Mar 25 15:12:04 EDT 2011

I have American Collectors Insurance.
They too don't charge me liability after 3 vehicles, and the liability on the third is discounted.
I am really paying only for the comp and collision.

It is common sense though, how many cars can 2 people drive at the same time.

And it is written in the policy that we need to have daily transportation, other than our collector cars.

Gary Swiatowy