[FC] Van ad

wern3 at juno.com wern3 at juno.com
Sat Mar 26 08:56:52 EDT 2011

MichaelThat response to your ad is a scam. I have sold several vehicles myself and this is one which I have seen before. I do not know why, but these scammers frequently invoke the "I am in the military" line as basis for asking you to perform some outlandish inspection etc. My standard line to potential buyers when they ask for anything, a reduction in price, an inspection etc, is to either come and look at my car or else send someone they trust to see it and drive it. If they then have a basis for their requst I will consider it. Your buyer is out there be patient!!Tim