[FC] head gkts

RON BLOOM bloomaz at msn.com
Thu Mar 31 00:11:29 EDT 2011

Good evening everyone

I have a question concerning head gkts, you talk to one person, supplier etc, use copper, other says use steel , other says alum, other person says use 32" other person says use 20" (thickness) some say using 20"s head gkt you raise the compression to high, I have been told put cyl down on flat know surface, see if you have more then 2" between top of cyl to surface, if you do get rid of cyl.. at present this is in regards of a 110 Eng. at present the heads and cyls are as we took them apart nothing has been done to them yet.

Please someone I really need some guidance...

Thanks in advance

Ron
62 Greenbrier 110 slushy
Tucson, Az