[FC] rampside search

wern3 at juno.com wern3 at juno.com
Wed May 4 12:22:57 EDT 2011

WillI think that Charlie in AZ still has ads in the communique and he sells complete vehicles as well as parts. He is hard to contact and deal with but then an Arizona truck would be nicely preserved. My Ohio Rampy neede almost 2 years of welding in steel to replace parts of the underbody.  Tim w '61 rampy 140- 4 sp. PS My '61 rampy won 1st place in the "utility vehicle" class at the 34th annual Sharonville OH car show last week. The folks really enjoy these rare trucks!!