[FC] 63 corvan - Fawn Paint

Geoffrey Johnson geoffj at unm.edu
Thu May 5 10:52:30 EDT 2011

I have used champagne gold metallic from a honda in dupli color spray
cans.  Imperceptable to my eye.   I have panels in my truck I painted with
it next to originals and I can not readily see the difference.

Hope that helps...

__

I recently purchased a 63 Corvan and although it's not in my
possessionyet, I'm getting my "laundry list" together. I need a source for
spray can Fawn paint for the interior panels. Vendors don't have it
anymore. I'll take a close match.Also does anyone have brochures or
factory photos of the interior especially
  the bucket seats. Clear copies are fine. Anything showing the interior
would be great.Thanks Ed in Florida