[FC] one piece at a time

wern3 at juno.com wern3 at juno.com
Tue May 10 09:48:37 EDT 2011

I am assembling info on my 1961 140 m- 4 spd. Rampy and so far find she is a truck of many parts.Reminds me of a Johnny Cash song about the 51, 52, 53, Cadillac.the block is a 1966 AIR 140 the heads are from a 1966 140, the diff is a1961 with 3:55 gears, the distributor is a 1964 unit from a 110. The transmission looks like an early car 4 - speed unit hard to read the casting but she looks like "3838192" any hints on where to look that part # up to see when she was made?Thanks Tim W.