[FC] wants

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 12 01:51:29 EDT 2011

I don't think that most of us have a list like that.

It works more like....  "I discovered that I need this part, is there anyone
who could help with that?"

What then happens is that someone (multiple someones?) says something along
the lines of.....  "I think I can help with that, but I'll need to search
for a bit."

Later, JR