[FC] info on FC's

ebittman at tampabay.rr.com ebittman at tampabay.rr.com
Mon May 16 20:46:24 EDT 2011

Has anyone ever seen a book or articles on what is correct for plain Jane work trucks? We pretty much know all about Brier's, but what is "factory' for rampy's loadsides and Corvan's?I have some of Larry Claypool's "stock is" articles that touch a few accessories but not much on correct paint and finishes especially the inside.
  I have a 62 Corvan and even though it will be a work truck I'd still like to do some stock things to it.BTW does anyone have stock painted hubcaps for my truck? EddieB in Fla