[FC] door question

wern3 at juno.com wern3 at juno.com
Wed May 18 13:58:10 EDT 2011

I am asking for help on a door - fitting question on my Rampside. I had removed both doors and repaired the rust damage to the bottom halves of each one. the drivers door went back on just fine. The passenger door seems to fit "tight" somehow. When I close the door the latch will "click" once but not the second, locking "click". Is the culprit the new rubber  weather- seal ?Tim Werner '61 Rampy 140 4 spd.