[FC] FC work trucks

ebittman at tampabay.rr.com ebittman at tampabay.rr.com
Wed May 18 16:17:47 EDT 2011

Thanks to all who responded to my questions. Yes I pretty well knew the options (interior lights,seats etc)but now I have a pretty good idea of interior finishes and what was available.I have a 62 Corvan used at one time by Eastern Airlines as a service truck. It has passenger side non-roll down windows, and panels on the drivers side. Also has two factory bucket seats. This is going to be a driver work truck. Again thanks to all. Ed in Florida.