[FC] FC work trucks

Andrew Sego andrew_sego at yahoo.com
Wed May 18 16:18:50 EDT 2011

I'm pretty sure that by 63 (maybe earlier) Corvans were stripped down to be more
cost competitive with E-100's and D-100's.  They only had a driver side
sunvisor.   I "think" they only had a driver side armrest too.  They also
dropped the rear engine grille under the bumper, only to be reinstated as
standard equipment later because of customer/dealer complaints.  63's they
didn't come with rear door windows...again for cost.  I'm also pretty sure that
the Corvan's came only with the single bucket seat standard, and a second
passenger bucket was optional, as was the bench seat.  I think the fold-forward
passenger side bucket seat was a later addition (I find no reference in my 61 FC
assembly manual, but I do in the 63 assembly manual.

I'm sure someone will correct me if I am wrong about any of this....afterall, it
IS the internet.

-Andrew