[FC] FC Steering Wheels

Rad Davis rad_davis at sent.com
Thu May 19 21:52:52 EDT 2011

Mostly right.  Deluxe Greenbriers in '65 had the same shallow-dish wheel
as the standards, but with a really silly horn ring.  '64 and '63 had
the deep-dish wheel for sure.  Don't know about '62 and '61.

In all cases that I can think of, the wheel was painted to match the
primary and accent colors of the two-tone interior of the deluxe.