[FC] Attaching Heater Blower to Engine Compartment Floor

Dave Sanger dksanger542 at yahoo.com
Sun May 29 20:33:25 EDT 2011

Fellow Members,

What's the best way to re-attach the air heater blower assembly to the underside of the engine compartment floor filler panel (the floor panel forward of the panel over the engine)?

Do I attach the heater blower to the 2 mounting brackets by working from underneath the Rampside?

Does anyone have experience with crafting a metal bracket that would secure the heater blower assembly with the floor panel off, and then just secure the floor panel separately? Seems like a good idea, so I can work on the starter motor, fuel filter, etc by simply removing only the floor and not worrying about unattaching the heater blower assembly.

Can you refer me to a previous Corvanantics post, or maybe the CORSA technical journals?

Thanks for you help.

Dave Sanger
Member, CORSA and Corvanantics
1963 Rampside