[FC] Moving a vair

Al Kidd takidd at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 09:02:05 EDT 2011

Missed that part.  Your right, Pucker factor is a lot higher flat
towing without an engine.  Forward is possible, no hope of backwards
though.  I did a short trip with no engine before and it works if you
tie the lower shock mounts together with rope / chain and a loop of
nylon rope to keep the axles from hitting the ground.  (Remove the
axles on a LM).  Needed to take really wide corners as outside wheel
would tuck under and inside wheel would tuck out.  It would straighten
out by itself after the corner.  Keep it under 20mph and youll get
there.