[FC] BEWARE!! of Stupid $@#%ing Chinese brake drums....Mostly ranting...and some cursing.

Andy . rumbleseat66 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 10 20:08:30 EST 2011

I have (2) Bendix drums that I bought 10-15 years ago because they were on sale, overstock or something.  But I will never use them.  They are brand new in boxes.  The boxes are stamped "Made in USA"

If you are still in the market for a set I can take them to UPS in the morning and you could have them by Tuesday.

Price is CHEAP.

Also have a brand new in the box dual master cylinder kit for an FC (from "TheSource") if you or anyone else is interested.  Cheap as well  (can't remember what they go for)

Andy