[FC] BACKUP LIGHT UNIT

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Thu Oct 6 08:45:39 EDT 2011

i have a real bad 64 greenbrier here to part out. i mean REAL bad. worst
one i  ever parted out rust wise.
anyhow it has a pair of the best looking backup light units on it (but too
far gone to save!) i have seen. i am looking all over for something
similar,  but in better shape. exact would be even better. they are  rectangular
clear lenses. i do not like the oval ones , round ones , or anything  else i
have seen in my junkyard walks.

 I will post a picture on the cnycorvair.com website , and try for  virtual
vairs. i hope someone has leads to new or used (i would like 4 units ,  but
2 will help a lot). I am trying to put the same things on the crampside as
on the rampside.
Thanks guys , Tim Colson       with WAY too  many projects going on!