[FC] Service Lifts

Jim Forgey jforgey4 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 16 09:32:35 EDT 2011

Hi Everyone,

Wanted to see if anyone could offer suggestions on srvice lifts - I have limited ceiling height, just over 8 feet - so a low to mid rise lift is what I am considering - these seem to all be the scissor lift style except the Danmar MaxJax whcih looks great but would be outside my price range.

If anyone has a strong opinion on which lifts offer the best access to the undercarriage, and are just good all around for working on the cars I would appreciate some suggestions -

Thanks for any help and enjoy the fall.

Thanks,

Jim Forgey
61 Lakewood