[FC] Buick V6 in an FC?

Ben and Lynn Stiles lbstiles at verizon.net
Sun Oct 16 18:28:47 EDT 2011

At the train show the other day, I spoke to another collector about old
cars...he has a Model T (fifth owner with original bill of sale!) and
some other old touring roadsters. Turns out when I mentioned my Corvair
trucks, he has a friend who has a Greenbrier.

He told me his friend placed a Buick V6 in the engine compartment
instead of the Corvair engine. He also told me to the untrained eye, it
looks stock...ie no mods to the engine compartment/lid, etc.

Anyone done this? Pictures? Specifics? Just curious...

Ben