[FC] Service Lifts for a home shop

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Fri Oct 21 16:45:22 EDT 2011

there are hoist options on the harbor freight site...jack i have , i can
not find right now. i am not at home with all of my photos available until
monday. mine is NOT a lift , but a heavy duty air powered end lift JACK,
which  can be also used as a table to lift motors from the floor to the bench.
remember i work alone most of my life!
regards, Tim Colson
more soon.

In a message dated 10/21/2011 1:37:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,