[FC] Adding shoulder belts (RAMPY)

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Wed Sep 7 05:43:25 EDT 2011

that was going to MY question today , a rampy will be different upper
mount. i have been trying to get to that job for years. i bought some nice tan
belt kit from clark's a long time ago intending to put a reinforcing piece
up  behind that panel. i welded a seat belt size nut to a thick steel bar
that  pushes up under that panel. i plan on figuring a comfortable height for
it ,  then drilling a hole for that bolt. my only hold up was / is a neater
way to  store the belt. your retractor looks ok to me.  i cant wait to play
with it  on crampy and rampy. thanks for the pictures.
regards, Tim Colson
63   rampside
61? crampside
61   lakewood
64   monza coupe   all need something finished  up...