[FC] Faux West Coast Mirrors?

Molly Bacon turkelbaycottage at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 19 20:23:31 EDT 2011

Hi,

I'm fairly new to the Corvanantics Digest and definitely new to replying on forum type postings. I have been reading the posts on the mirrors and what's original, what's aftermarket, and appreciate the information. It validated that my husband's 63 Corvan has white dealer installed mirrors. I just purchased a 61 Rampside and it does not have any mirrors (not fun driving without outside mirrors). When I committed to purchase the rampy a couple weeks ago, I began searching for mirrors. They seem to be really few and far between. Can anyone let me know if they know of any? I would prefer the 7.5" x 10.5" mirrors to the round fixed arm mirror.

Thanks, Molly Bacon