[FC] loadside for sale

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sat Apr 7 13:16:29 EDT 2012

if that is the same one I have heard about a zillion times , there is
NOTHING on it worth 2 cents , even to a top scrounge like me. Also  It took  me
a year to convince them it was a 61 not a 60...
I have pictures to prove it. (if it is the same one) it was a "field  find".
regards, Tim Colson        "near  Syracuse NY" since 1946

In a message dated 4/7/2012 10:43:58 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,