[FC] RETIRING

Michael Emanuele rampside1 at roadrunner.com
Sat Apr 14 16:11:19 EDT 2012

  It has been a while since I posted, but I am getting ready to retire
this year. I DO KNOW that this is not a FOR SALE SITE, but I am offering
my 61 Eight DOOR and my 61 RAMPSIDE to anyone on the list first before I
advertise to the public and or list on E-Bay. Please contact me OFF list
if you have an interest. I will be taking fresh pictures of both
vehicles tomorrow so that you have the latest and greatest of both
vehicles with details on both. If in case the Eight Door is not sold it
will be at the Convention this year, but I would truly like to arrive
and show my 65 Greenbrier.

  Thanks in advance, Mike Emanuele
    E-Mail -  Rampside1 at roadrunner.com