[FC] unidentified holes

Lon Anderson lonzovair at aol.com
Mon Aug 13 10:18:51 EDT 2012

No JR... the only difference would be that the vans keep the hinges from rusting, so the door WILL fall shut if you're tightening a terminal (not something you want happening)... I have a small "on/off" switch that powers a small light for when I'm working back there, accessible from the battery compartment... but yeah, there's supposed to be a small rubber block that wedges the door open.
As for the antenna hole, I have 2 vans with antennas on the left front, and two with it on the right front... I like it on the left, but factory placement was on the right.
Later,
Lonzo