[FC] Vacuum advance issue -

Mikeamauro at aol.com Mikeamauro at aol.com
Wed Aug 29 14:49:46 EDT 2012

"...Then when I hook up the vacuum advance line from the carb, I
immediately get at least 10 degrees of advance at idle..."

Sounds like you not connected to the ported vacuum... you should  be (this
connection at carb has no vacuum signal at idle), or the idle  adjustment is
set too high (simulating an off-idle condition, and thus vacuum is  present
at ported, port).

Mike Mauro

In a message dated 8/29/2012 1:11:16 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,