[FC] missing 1997 CorvanAntics newsletter

Steven R. Spilatro spilatrs at marietta.edu
Sat Dec 1 15:25:58 EST 2012

Hello All,
Molly Bacon and I have been looking for a few CorvanAntics
newsletters missing from the collection posted on the Corvanatics web
site. Molly recently located two of the three missing issues (Well
done Molly!), but we have been unable to find 1997 vol25 #5, even in
a supposedly complete collection.  Can anyone confirm that this issue
was or was not published?  If is was, anyone have it?
Steve Spilatro

Dr. Steven R. Spilatro
Department of Biology and Environmental Science
Marietta College