[FC] <VV> WANTED: WORKING FC AM RADIO

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Thu Dec 6 19:57:00 EST 2012

I just parted out a 64 greenbrier deluxe with a pushbutton radio , that
might have been dealer installed , but it did not look it to me. radio is
rusty  , but I have not checked it out. There are a lot out there lurking , and
show up  at shows, even N.O.S.Regards, Tim Colson   too lazy to look at
books  until next week.

In a message dated 12/6/2012 5:08:42 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,